Posted on September 2, 2022Active
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst having 5+ years of experience who possesses a passion for pushing Software testing to the limits. As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment, conduct manual/Automation tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
We looking for:
· Define test strategy and methods of working across projects.
· Produce defect metrics and dashboards on the full QA process.
· Ensure we deliver only the highest quality solutions.
· Ensure automated tests and CI for back-end and front-end components of our web solutions and native/hybrid mobile apps (iOS & Android) with industry standard testing tools and scripting languages.
· Handle the day-to-day quality assurance and testing activities that are part of the SCRUM process, including, but not limited to: estimation, scheduling, support, problem resolution, and enhancements handling, etc.
· Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of the logged software bugs; ensure the issues (defects) were resolved in a timely manner according to the agreed schedule and priority.
Programmer, System Admin, Cybercrime security consultant, Digital Forensics, Technologist