NCB is interested in engaging a professional videographer to coordinate and execute a video production services for the Group Human Resource and Facilities Division eOrientation video.
LICENSES, TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Must be proficient with computers and other peripheral devices, digital video cameras, microphones, and video editing hardware and software.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Avid, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and Premier.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience or, any combination of education and experience that is substantially equivalent to it.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of videotape production, as well as a thorough knowledge of audio, video and multimedia hardware and software required.
- Must be available to work a non-standard schedule in order to fulfill assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Generates ideas for a eOrientation video project for the Group Human Resource and Facilities Division
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to execute a video shoot and edit it into a cohesive story
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment
- Must know computerized tape editing software and equipment
- Understanding of the video post-production techniques
- Can work in a variety of venues
- Scouts shoot locations and assesses possible obstacles in filming and provides solutions or alternatives.