As Lynk’s Multimedia Videographer, you will implement specialized video production that focuses on Lynk’s communication goals and strategies for informing, educating, and engaging Stakeholders. You should be expert in storytelling and scriptwriting with a command of visual, communication, narrative and camera and motion design principles which will be responsible for handling multiple projects from concept through execution across all digital, print, and video mediums with a primary focus on motion graphics/animation, microsites, HTML emails/newsletters, and web assets. Also, you will be collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Communications, and HR to deliver digital messaging solutions for multiple products and services across different lines of business.
We are looking for:
· Working knowledge of full range of production techniques including sound recording, graphics, television, photography, videotaping, lighting, editing methods and equipment.
· Computer skills to operate digital and analog production-related editing and duplication equipment.
· Photography skills such as film speed, light, and colour requirements.
· Prior experience or proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Software, knowledgeable of Final Cut Pro in various editions, various types of cameras including; JVC cameras, DSLR camera equipment (including stabilizers, tripods, audio equipment, lighting), and motion software.
· Proven editing skills, storytelling skills with demonstrated experience taking a project from ideation to production and strong organizational skills to develop storyboards and shot lists.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set own priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines.
Social Media & Content Consultant
Programmer, System Admin, Cybercrime security consultant, Digital Forensics, Technologist
Graphic Designer, UI/UX, Video Editor
Director Of Photography/Cinematographer
Photographer & Cinematographer