We offer MEP-F Engineering consultancy services & CCTV infrastructural layout designs for new and existing facilities for the built environment. i.e., Domestic, commercial, light industrial and recreational, in the 3 stages or as needed. As shown:
i. Design and review
ii. Project implementation management and administration
iii. Post contract services
i. Design and Review:
• Distribution system infrastructure, underground/overhead (Pole line) for LV, MV and HV.
• Main & sub-panel board/Sizing and selection
• Transformer sizing/switchgear/circuit breaker/ final circuit cables/grounding wire.
• Standby generator sizing and selection, automatic/manual transfer switch, fuel tank and bund wall.
• Electrical and mechanical distribution system upgrade for existing facilities
• Power supply panel-board for essential services
• Fire detection and suppression systems.
• Indoor and outdoor lighting systems L.E.D.
• Lightning protection systems.
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
• Air Conditioning & Ventilation Systems.
• Vetting of international electrical designs for adherence to local codes and standards.
ii. Project implementation management and administration:
• Project scope definition & writing; terms of reference (T.O.R.)
• Project risk analysis and mitigation.
• Conduct tender evaluations and recommend contractor selection.
• Contract documents, specifications and bill of quantities.
• Ensures that proper quality control and safety culture exist throughout project life cycle.
iii. Post Contract Services:
• Project implementation management & monitoring for adherence to design.
• Attends site meetings and report to clients.
• Prepare as built drawings.
• Defects liability monitoring and issue practical completion certificate
• Validate contractor claims and payment approval.
• Ensure proper quality control and safety culture exist throughout project.
• Liaise with utility service providers and municipal agencies for approvals.