Dynamic and motivated young professional with a BSc. International Relations, Political Science (Minor) (Hons). Professional experience working with international organizations possessing an adept knowledge in project support from conceptualization to completion. History of involvement in cross- cultural teams, demonstrating exceptional communication and decisions making skills. Adaptable and committed team player with an ability to work independently where necessary, performing well with a variety of disciplines delivering results that further organizational goals.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
– Managed the external booking portfolio by supporting clients with reserving the university’s sports facilities, maintaining booking logs, update payment information and liaising with staff to ensure grounds are prepared for client events ensuring client satisfaction
– Provided logistics and administrative support for the planning and execution of the Jamaica phase of the 2016 Combined Campuses and Colleges Cricket Scouting Camp, all Intercollegiate Sporting Games and internal sports activities
– Aided with meal program for scholarship athletes and the UWI, Mona Football Club ensuring meals are provided to athletes and suppliers are paid in a timely manner
– Research and prepare content for The Drive Phase Podcast, through identifying trending topics in Sports, developing questions that stimulate riveting discussions
– Prepare comprehensive reports on athlete’s statistics and history of events for sports commentary across the Caribbean region
– Provide logistics, administrative and support to the Project Manager in the planning and execution of the recently concluded Council of Voluntary Social Services Summer Games 2019, deliverables include;
✔ Media and Communication Plans
✔ Sponsorship Communication
✔ Game Schedule and Implementation Plan
✔ Media Launch Coordination
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.