I am an enthusiastic and responsible young professional with profound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GFMS, Turbo Pay, Peachtree and Oracle. I have great administrative skills and am certified in Office Administration through NCTVET. I operate a blog www.ebrewzrize.wordpress.com and am able to write very well.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Effective management of the Ministry’s fortnightly payroll.
• Fastidiously calculated arrears, updated salary cards and MYHR+.
• Execute NHT and NIS researches and prepare verification letters.
• Mastered seniority and Lump sum research in an extremely short period of time.
• Created templates to compute all allowances and arrears.
• Maintains a mutually beneficial relationship between customers and the department.
• Execute all job functions above expectation.
• Transformed the cashiering processes to include end-of-shift reporting and balancing.
• Digitized log books, giving access to multiple parties and making information retrieval more efficient.
• Singlehandedly managed two desks for the past eight months without compromising output or service quality.
• Praise worthy management of the two-pensioner and three other sub-heads.
• Fastidiously calculated arrears, updated salary cards and Turbo Pay.
• Digitized two-pensioner increase apportionment schedule.
• Recovered millions of overpaid pensions.
• Created a platform for service agents to electronically detail customer’s concerns and track progress.
• Spearheaded the customization of SYNDI loan manager and the adding of loan to the system.
• Initiated an interest collection drive where calculations were done of closed loans and outstanding interest collected.
• Completed five years of Statement –E
• Made significant contribution to the Motor Vehicle, Salary Advance and Computer loan departments.
• Managed a three million dollars float, audited the banks of all cashiers, processed, posted and lodged all hotel cash and cheques revenues.
• Assist guests with telecoms related challenges and information.
• Managed the hotel’s fire alarm and emergency systems.
• Assist guests with wake up calls and flight arrangements.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.