Hi! I am Sanetta Morris and I am a Transcriptionist, Social Media Copywriter, and Mystery Shopper.
I am a reliable, dedicated, trustworthy, and detail-oriented individual who always strives for excellence. My main goal is to ensure that I always meet or exceed the expectations of my clients. Therefore, I work above and beyond to provide complete customer satisfaction.
I have five (5) years of experience as a transcriptionist. Over the years I have created accurate written versions of audio and video recordings, reviewed and edited documents, and kept all sensitive information confidential.
Social Media Copywriter
I have four (4) years of experience as a Social Media Copywriter. As a Social Media Copywriter, I write, edit, and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I also interact with my clients’ customers and promote their products and services on various social sites.
I have seven (7) years of experience as a Mystery Shopper. As a Mystery Shopper, I am responsible for determining the quality of products, customer service, and store environments while posing as an ordinary customer. Based on the reports I have written for each task, my clients were able to improve services/products and revenues.
Provide me with the opportunity to serve you by hiring me today!
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
I learned to do the following:
1. Sign for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
2. Thoroughly inspect the merchandises for any damages and discrepancies.
3. Maintain an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
4. Contact suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
5. Strategically store merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
6. Weigh merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
7. Promptly process distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as pack, seal, and label merchandise accordingly.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.