Rudolph is the Managing Director of R.E. Construction & Project Management Services Ltd. An
experienced Construction Engineer and Project Manager, Rudolph has worked locally on both
government and private sector projects; regionally and internationally on construction
projects throughout Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia.
He has provided expertise and oversight in Facilities Management; Highway and Road
implementation and reconstruction projects; Housing and subdivision developments.
Skilled in AutoCAD, and equipped with degrees in both Construction Management and
Construction Project Management, Rudolph is no stranger to financially large projects and
has worked for the Toll Authority of Jamaica, implementation of Highway 2000; PIHL
Northern Coastal Highway Improvement Project – Segment 3 Ocho Rios to Port Antonio;
National Works Agency – Road Repair and Maintenance (1.3B); N. F Barnes Construction &
Equipment Ltd.- Port Morant to Bath drainage project ($150M); M and M Jamaica – Longville
Park Housing Development Phase 3 ($1.3B); and Herzog Seal – White Hall Infrastructure
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
1. Company Principal
1. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, NHT Developed Projects, the Resident
Engineer will be responsible for:
2. Providing engineering guidance and advice regarding all aspects of the project works
3. Ensuring timely completion of the projects in accordance with the contract
4. Liaising with contractors and other NHT consultants/representatives
5. Ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with the contract specification and
6. Issuing engineering site instructions for quality assurance purposes, and
7. Preparing management and ad-hoc reports.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Course: BS, Construction Project Management
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.