I’m a massive adventure and people person who enjoys learning everything this world has to offer. Started in the field of administration and management then had an epiphany and headed into accounting. Four years later and absolutely loving that decision. Its an absolutely fantastic career to which I am happily continuously growing into.
While not working, I’m more than likely studying the stock market or working with a community youth club or voluntary organization. I also have a strong passion for cooking and sports.
I absolutely love helping people and researching methods of balancing business with environmental conservation. With that said, I am friendly and definitely open to a good discussion or business opportunity.
Inventory management, reconciliation and auditing, budget preparation and forecasting, company tax expertise, payroll analysis, inventory management, forecasting, purchasing expertise, fixed asset management, logistic management, construction and logistic management.
Typing speed over 40WPM, intermediate research skills, high reporting ability, Microsoft Suite Expertise (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint & Publisher).
Accounting software expertise: Sage accounting, GFIN Accounting, QuickBooks and Oasys Accounting Software. Adaco.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Operational Savings of $5M JMD on Company Budget
• Assistance in company budget construction
• Maintenance of company facilities and contract negotiations for facility maintenance.
• Development of cost saving policies and procedures.
• Jamaica Representative for the 2020 Dubai World Expo. (Postponed due to COVID-19)
• Special Project Support.
• Research Support.
• Supervision of staff and other administration functions
• Development of new cost saving policies and procedures.
• Adjustments and separation of duties for stores and audit units for operational efficiency.
• Supervision of storeroom and receiving staff.
• Verifying accuracy of department requisitions and dispatching of goods.
• Ensuring the accuracy of bank deposits and resolving any bank related issues.
• Completion of all relevant year ending financial reports.
• Ensuring month end closure accuracy.
• Cleaned and re-organized and the hotel’s fixed asset system.
• Special project coordination for the completion of human resource reform of the twin hotel facility.
• Massive reduction to accounts payables level at the resort.
• Ensured completion of construction related activities, payments and auditing for the opening of the second hotel on the property.
• Implemented company reporting structure for routing, spoilage and shortage reporting.
• Creation and adjustment of all invoices inclusive of applying changes in credit terms.
• Supervising delivery teams and warehouse staff.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Level 3 Diploma
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.