Experienced Information Technology System Architect/Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the consulting industry as well as the military industry. Skilled in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Network Engineering, Security Analysis, Cloud, Software Development, and Physical and Virtual hosting environments. Strong engineering professional with a Master of Science (M.S.) focused in Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance from Liberty University.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Work with project managers, engineering team, application architect, and tester to resolve issues and develop future solutions
• Information technology professional with years of background experience in network administration, hardware, and software troubleshooting, and network management for the DOD.
• Deployed, sustained, troubleshoot, and repair standard voice, data, and video network infrastructure systems.
• Perform and coordinate, integrate, network design, and configuration.
• Analyze capabilities and performance as well as take corrective action.
• Ensure the transition of data from the station to station.
• Troubleshoot and maintained all networking devices and infrastructure across the enterprise including switches, routers,
Play an essential role in defining radiology workflow, re-engineering radiology work flows and enabling radiology workflow with technology. Ensured the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, network and data through the planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of information system security programs, policies procedure and tools.
Perform nether address assignment m, assign routing protocols and routing table configuration, assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.