Owner and founder of Miracle Hands Business Consultant, providing online services to assist clients, which involves; business, company registration and the filing of other documents for the purpose of the Companies Office of Jamaica.
An ambitious and inspiring young woman with Customer Service experience, who is an aspiring writer/author and media personality.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
– Assist in the registration process for business entities and limited liability
– Assist with client relevant queries via telephone and personal contact.
– Print certified and uncertified documents relevant for business and limited
– Respond to relevant queries via email.
– Dispatching of documents to customers, which includes certificates and
– Stock inventory and the sorting of goods and services received.
– Assist with client relevant queries via walk-in customers, telephone calls and
– Typing and circulating of letters for inside and outside use.
– Recording secretary for minutes of meetings and transcribing same to written
– Relieve receptionist at the front desk.
– Monitoring of office products such as the printer.
– Planning staff functions and events.
Online service to assist clients with the filing of documents for the purpose of the Companies Office of Jamaica.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
– English A (2)
– Social Studies (2)
– Office Administration (3)
– Human and Social Biology (3)
– Integrated Science (3)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.