• The ability at developing/understanding the big picture, advocacy (articulation,
promotion and justification of the knowledge agenda, sometimes against
cynicism or even open hostility),
• Project and people management (oversight of a variety of activities, attention to
detail, ability to motivate),
• Communications (communicating clearly the knowledge agenda, have good
listening skills and being sensitive to organizational opportunities and obstacles),
• Leadership, team working, influencing, and interpersonal skills. In addition The
ability to combine these skills as a well equipped and excellent agent of change
for an organization.
• Jones, Peter (2006) Jamaica 2030: A Strategy for Developed Country
• Jones, Peter, (2006) “A Global Approach To Crime And Violence In
Jamaica,” Research Announcements, Economics Bulletin, Vol. 28 no. 3 p.
• Jones, Peter W (2005). Jamaica and The CSME: Convergence Or Divergence?
Economic Development Institute
• Jones, Peter W., “The Caribbean Regional Stock Exchange, CSME And Economic
Development.” (January 8, 2006). Available at SSRN:
• Jones, Peter W (2004). Caribbean Court Of Justice: Caribbean Integration or
Disintegration? Economic Development Institute
• Jones, Peter W (2003). Jamaica’s Private Sector: A Strategy For Hypercompetition
Development. Economic Development Institute
• Jones, Peter W., “Strategic Leadership: The Platform for Political Success”
(January 2004). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=882206
• Jones, Peter W (2005). The Jamaican Airline Industry: Facing the Challenges Of
The 21st Century. Economic Development Institute
• Jones, Peter W (2003). Jamaica’s Transformation Towards a New Information
Society. Economic Development Institute
• Jones, Peter W (2003). Electronic Commerce: The Alternate Panacea For Real
GDP Growth In Jamaica. Economic Development Institute.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.