I am Lavanchia Robinson and I am 20 years of age. I have successfully completed 2 years of studies at the University of Technology, I started my 3rd year as a Marketing major and I am determined to finish no matter how long it takes me. My love for Marketing has propelled me to become a freelancer and the journey so far has been rewarding.
Every day I wake up, hoping for a job that I am passionate about, one that helps me to achieve dreams I’ve had for so long. My passion and ultimate goal is to become a Business Consultant/Marketing Director and I am determined to achieve that. To reach that goal I have started to focus on Social Media Marketing and helping small businesses to grow by actively being a part of a team as a Personal Assistant/Social Media Marketing Coordinator. Having the background knowledge of generating profits through innovative Brand Management, Marketing and Sales Strategies, I believe I am an exceptional candidate for this position.
The following are some plans that I have that can help to take your business to the next tier.
1. Assessment of the least selling products to formulate new and innovative marketing strategies to boost product sales.
2. Establish Affiliate Programme
3. Formulate Marketing Campaign based on the needs of the company (including collaboration with other companies)
4. Employ Accounting Principles, Budgets etc
5. Work in a team to conduct market surveys to keep up to date with market demands
6. Help to create brand awareness by experimenting and employing trending social media marketing strategies that work.
7. Review and improve on marketing strategies that are currently being used.
8. Plans to reach the customers where they are in a saturated market
I could not only become your Personal Assistant/Accounts clerk but also a source of innovative ideas to prolong your products’ life cycle and generate more brand awareness and interactions for your company. With experience in planning weekend retreats and fundraising events, my background also includes front end experience in minimizing cost to maximize on profits which, I believe, is imperative when planning promotional events.
My natural outgoing attitude and people skills will not make it just easy but fun for me to be a part of your team. Couple that with my professionalism and you have the perfect new addition to your company.
Thank you in advance for the time you took to read my bio. I welcome the possibility of discussing a business venture with you further and I look forward to the chance to share my passion with your team. I can be contacted at (876) 477-4863 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.