Hi, I am Kashauna Hanson over the past Twelve (12) years all the job experience I’ve dealt with customers, therefore, my skills and abilities are Proficient in Microsoft Offices(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, InfoPath Designer), Cashiering, Promoting, Merchandising, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Administrative Skills, Filing, Basic Payroll, Data Collection, QuickBooks, Technical Support, Transcription.
I have the right combination of knowledge, experiences, and skills to not only make me an ideal candidate but also be a real asset. I believe that I can learn within any organization and utilize my skills, knowledge, and experiences for the accomplished goals of the company and as such the growth within the organization.
I have a keen knowledge as to Customers’ needs, Building rapport, etc. as can be seen from my resume attached. In terms of qualifications, I am Honest, Hardworking, and An assertive individual with a flexible personality.
With the constant drive strive to be the best at whatever I do and my dedication to tasks given that I will make a positive contribution to the growth and development of any organization.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• To sell company’s products, goods, and services to customers
• Do Reference checks on New potential customers applying for Credit.
• To contact customers in regards to Payments, Tax With-Holding Certificate
(TWC)/Tax Exemption Certificate.
• To market the company’s product
• To assist the company with its target sales within a given time period
• Merchandise the product display to make it easier for customers to find products
• Enter new customers information into QuickBooks
• Collect payments for utility companies from customer enter their information into QuickBooks then provide them with a receipt
• Provide them with information about the company’s latest promotions
• Answer customers question via phone and directly face to face
• Do Deposits at the End of each working day for sales collected throughout the day.
• Do filing for items such as Invoices, Utility bills, etc
• To respond to complex inquiries regarding Benefits, Eligibility, Coverage &any other related information and to provide solutions to customers, members, and health care professional via phone or email.
• To respond and resolve on the first call as it relates to identifying the issue and assist members or health care professionals with issues whether it been
Claims, Pharmacy, Medical, Dental, Vision.
• To respond to complex inquiries regarding Rewards, Sales Platforms, Inventory Availability, and Price Adjustment of any or other related information and to provide solutions to customers, members via chat or email.
• To respond and resolve on the first call as it relates to identifying the issue and assist members with issues whether it been Placing Orders, Check Order Status, Order Assist, Shipping Timeframe Explanation, Returns, and Exchanges, etc.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
• To understand and describe the devices and services used to support communications in data networks and the Internet.
• To understand and be able to describe the role of protocol layers in Data Networks.
• To explain fundamental Ethernet concepts such as media, services, and operations.
• To Build a simple Ethernet network using routers and switches.
• To utilize common network utilities to verify small network operations and analyze data traffic, etc.
This involves listening to the recording dictation of a Health care worker, Doctor, Lecturer, Pastor, etc and transcribing the dictation into documents like exam notes, operative reports, patient history, discharge summaries, referral letters, etc
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Principles of Business
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.