I am excellent in customer service and qualified as a representative with over 5 years experience. 5 – Star Satisfaction is my NUMBER ONE Priority!
I am dependable and ensure that the customer is always first.
I also Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions. Interface daily with internal partners in accounting, field services, new business, operations and consumer affairs divisions.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Assisted with development and branding of all recruitment
promotional items for its usability to aspiring students and its use to
market the institution
• Traversed to High Schools throughout the country branding the
institution and having students become apart of the NCU body
• Demonstrated resourcefulness and initiative responding to complex
requests and multiple stakeholders
• Organized, coordinated and did follows-up with recruitment panels,
providing guidance and support to students across the institution in
advising with specific programs to select to meet their needs and
• Conducted recruitment panel orientations, ensuring that all panel
members were aware of their responsibilities
• Implemented various recruitment strategies for different studies
in alignment with organizational goals and objectives, as well as
enrollment contracts with Sponsors
• Managed new leads quickly and effectively to convert potential
subjects to enrolled study subjects as efficiently as possible
• Worked in conjunction with the Procurement and Supply Management
staff on maintaining a pipe line of incoming students
• Assisted customers with their concerns in a timely and efficient manner
• Counseled students on how to deal with abuse, mental break downs
and traumatic episodes
• Performed Quailty Control and Data Analysis
• Received ample training and performed tests in the
following departments: Serology, Clinical Chemistry, Haematology,
Parasitology, Core Immunology, Histology, Culture, Media, Enteric,
Blood Bank and Blood taking and Cytology.
• Performed blood group, type and compatibility tests for transfusion
• Performed tests according to CAP, CLIA, CLIP, AABB, JCAHO, FDA rules.
• Operated and troubleshoot a variety of analyzers:
• Monitored quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure
utmost accuracy of test results
• Performed routine laboratory tasks, prepared solutions and reagents.
• Expedited critical findings without compromising the sample validity
or the quality assurance.
• Minimized patient discomfort while performing phlebotomy
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.