I am a Business professional with over three (3) years’ experience working in various industries, utilizing my skills and abilities to design and develop efficient systems. I am equipped to grow with any Organization where I can engage in lifelong learning, acquire additional responsibilities and utilize my knowledge to bring new ideas for improvement.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Managed agendas and calendars, boosting productivity and improving organizational initiatives.
• Interpreted management directives to define and document administrative staff processes.
• Established and updated work schedules to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads.
• Managed payroll, transactions, invoicing and budgeting to decrease financial inconsistencies.
• Adapted to workflow changes and implemented continuous process improvements to overcome obstacles.
• Reduced recordkeeping errors by efficiently and precisely handling all financial transactions, journal entries and accounts payable and receivable activities.
• Prepared daily reports to assist business leaders with key decision making and strategic operational planning.
• Reduced workflow inconsistencies by recruiting and hiring capable staff members.
• Computerized office activities, maintained customer communications and tracked records through delivery.
• Streamlined processes to maximize operational efficiency.
• Standardized job tasks and trained junior team members on industry best practices and standards.
• Enhanced availability of infrastructure through enterprise-wide planning, thorough testing, efficient implementation and comprehensive support.
• Made recommendations regarding information technology infrastructure overhauls.
• Maintained flexible schedule and responded to after-hours and weekend emergencies.
• Monitored networks and network devices to resolve technical problems quickly.
• Implemented, developed and tested installation and update of file servers, print servers and application servers in all departments.
• Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
• Increased customer satisfaction by resolving client issues.
• Resolved technical problems, improved operations and provided exceptional client support.
• Saved thousands of US$ by implementing cost-saving initiatives that addressed long-standing problems.
• Reviewed technical documentation to complete equipment maintenance and repair.
• Assessed operating conditions and adjusted settings to maximize performance and equipment longevity.
• Completed partial or full dismantling of equipment to quickly repair or replace defective components and restore functionality.
• Conducted cost estimates and performed preventive routine maintenance procedures.
• Installed electrical systems ranging from domestic to industrial applications.
• Cleaned and lubricated parts to keep the locomotive assembly operating at peak performance.
• Worked frequently with conveyor systems to complete knowledgeable inspections and skilled repairs.
• Performed troubleshooting and repair for complex electrical equipment, including generators, forklifts, switchboard and breaker systems.
• Maintained current knowledge of shelf planograms and end cap plans to effectively merchandise products.
• Stayed current on available products, store promotions and customer service policies to better shoppers.
• Monitored deliveries by checking merchandise against invoice paperwork and notifying supervisor of discrepancies.
• Maintained customer satisfaction while handling product returns quickly and professionally.
• Forged and nurtured impactful relationships with customers to cultivate loyalty, boosting customer satisfaction.
• Delivered exemplary assistance and service by carrying packages and bags and securing customer purchases in vehicles.
• Assisted over a hundred customers daily with buying experience to increase customer satisfaction ratings over 300% weekly.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.