My name is Stephanie Hutchinson. I am currently a final year student in the field of dentistry. Aside from dental care, I have always had a passion for artistic work and graphic design. I have been owning my experience in design and editing for several years now. However, in August 2020, I began doing freelancing part-time on fiverr.com after finishing the internet income jamaica program. You may check out my gigs from this link:
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Placed in a summer job by national youth service where I was assigned to do administrative duties such as:
• Sorting, organizing, files and office materials, and discarding of unwanted office materials.
• Administering information to various departments, such as lunch orders and drop-offs.
• Answering phone calls and handle face to face visits from internal and external clients and directing them to the appropriate person within the organization.
• Aid executive assistant when there is an overflow of work.
Placed in a summer job by National Youth Service in Programmes Coordination at Greater Portmore Youth Center. I was assigned the following duties:
• Organize with a group of students for their summer workshop classes.
• Ensure venues for classes or events are ready.
• Liaise with the secretary to retrieve materials for the tutors.
• Assist tutors with class activities.
• Assist students with purchasing lunches.
• Hold group devotions for the students.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.