IT Professional with a combined 10+ years of experience in software development/programming, project management, process automation, business/quality analyst, application support in the financial sector in both corporate and startup environments including working with remote team small and large.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Provide technical support for all technologies for the Consumer & Business Banking as well as Money Transfer Services while working with internal teams and vendors on projects to enhance and/or implement new digital banking solutions.
• Successfully implemented Bulk Payments functionality within core payments system
• Implemented payments interface between Carilend©, Xoom©, Transfast© and core payments system
Technologies: AS400, .NET, O365, Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Azure, Python, SQL
Served as Business/Quality Assurance Analyst responsible for requirements gathering, test case development, UAT coordination and implementation of core banking application Advantage Payment System© (APS).
• Successfully deployed new Internet Banking Solution and core banking system
Technologies: AS400, QA Complete, O365, Windows Server 2019, Visual Basic
Provided senior leadership with company strategy as in addition to serving in multiple roles which included Human Resources, Finance and Sales while maintaining direct oversight of the DevOps & Software Engineering Teams.
• Lead Software Engineering Team to a successful deployment of 3 major solutions over an 8-month period
• Increased Sales Pipeline by over 300%
Assistant Product Manager
Worked with various stakeholders to develop and implement new Cash Management solutions and to enhance existing solutions as needed.
• Citibank Silver Service Award
• Spearheaded initiative resulting in a 78% reduction in manually initiated funds transfers (MIFT)
• Successfully created/updated all internal and external Cash Product Documentation (PAP)
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.