I am an organized, detail-oriented, thought leader with various academic and professional honors and accomplishments that align perfectly with the objectives and core values of your organization. I am a team player with a vibrant personality that aspires to motivate and leave a positive influence around my surroundings.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
• Coordinated, scheduled and arranged meeting and travel calendars, including business and social events.
• Offered Exceptional Customer Service
• Worked as a Dedicated Team Player
• Developed Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Filed, documented and catalogued accounting and financial reports and updated their software with the accurate expenditures.
• Assisted the supervisors in completing their tasks effectively and efficiently by lessening the work load per individual. In doing so, the department was able to fast track their tasks.
• This was conducted under the UWI, Mona – Department of Government Internship in International Relations Program.
• Interned in the Caribbean and Americas Department garnering valuable experiences in regional negotiations, preparing documents for regional meetings and monitored several political and economic developments of CARICOM Member States.
• Worked closely with all personnel in the completion of their respective portfolio duties.
• Offered knowledge learnt through my courses in suggesting new ideas to the department.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
I chose my major on my aspiration to become a Director/CEO for a multinational corporation to expand their global reach. This degree programme allows me to see beyond boundaries for a better comprehension on how the business world operates including existing and potential threats to our current way of life.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.